Memphis Islamic Center is seeking a hardworking, sincere and dedicated individual to fill the position of Part Time Executive and Youth Director to begin as soon as possible. The position requires knowledge of Islamic Programming and Mosque Management including but not limited to youth and adult education, social services, outreach, and facility operations. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and social skills as well as leadership and team building abilities. Salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7/31/2019.
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Develop written operational plans and programs, incorporating goals and objectives aligned with the strategic direction of the organization.
- Communicate and help implement organizational initiatives, such as:
- Social services
- Religious programs for adult and youth
- Youth programs
- Outreach programs
- Build up youth, young adult, adult, interfaith, and interfaith engagement to educate and unite our diverse community.
- Being active and visible in the community and by working closely with other professional, civic and private organizations.
- Works with department heads to coordinate all events that are hosted by MIC.
- Perform designated performance reviews on appropriate director reports and follow through with the Board.
- Act as a professional advisor to the Board of Directors on all aspects of the Executive Committee’s activities.
- Participate and help lead monthly staff meetings.
- Implement leadership mindset necessary to engage and lead teams.